Taco party is a delicious combination Mexico’s most popular tacos prepared with Mia’s coveted Mexican recipes. This can be served at Lunch or Dinner.
Served buffet style:
- Accompanied with Mexican rice, refried beans and Mexican salsas, Corn and Flour Tortillas handmade in the villa, Chips and Guacamole, Taco fixings chopped onion and cilantro, panela cheese and sour cream
- Mia offers one round of complimentary margaritas or mojitos with any dinner service, please request in advance with your host at the time of your reservation. If you would like a specific Tequila for your margaritas or Rum for your mojitos, please add to your grocery list.
Choose four main dish options from the list below, and don’t forget dessert!
- Taco Bell Tacos: Ground beef tacos served in a hard shell
- Carne Asada Tacos: Deliciously marinated Flank steak grilled and chopped
- Pastor Taco: Mia’s Marinated pork meat with Achiote red seasoning and pineapple, roasted and chopped
- Grilled Chicken: Family recipe marinated chicken breast, diced
- Chicken Fajitas: Grilled chicken, sliced and mixed with poblanos and onions
- Cochinita Pibil: Pork baked using a traditional pre-Hispanic recipe originating from the area of southern Mexico, marinated in Achiote red seasoning and wrapped in banana leaves and cooked over very low heat, chopped
- Potato Tacos: Traditional, well-known family recipe – irresistible, “one is not enough” favorite
- Vegetarian Fajitas: A delicious combination of vegetables spiced with Mia’s famous secret seasonings including eggplant, zucchini, carrots, sweet potatoes, white onion and poblano peppers.
- Soup OR Salad: Your choice of tortilla soup OR green salad (Choose one for your group; if you would like both soup and salad, please add $5 per person)
Dessert, please choose one for your group:
- Key Lime Pie
- Chocolate Cake
- Rice Pudding
- Poached Pears
- Pineapple Upside Cake
- Three Milks Cake
- Churros with Caramel Sauce
- Sopapillas with Vanilla ice cream
Mia’s Delights Will Take Care of it All
We offer professional cooking services right in the comfort of your Los Cabos vacation home.
Calle Tabasco #20, San José del Cabo B.C.S, MX, C.P. 23550
Nextel (011-52) 624 188-4943
Phone: (011-52) 624 130-3419