- This is the presentation of what Mexicans call a Fiesta or “party”, Mariachi entertainment optional! You can expect the villa to be transformed with typical Mexican decorations including Piñatas, Mexican hats, mustaches, Poncho Shawls, Mexican blanket table covers and assorted Mexican candies.
- The Mexican Fiesta can be served for Lunch or Dinner and is great for a crowd!
- Served buffet style
- Accompanied with Mexican rice, refried beans and Mexican salsas, Corn and Flour Tortillas, Chips and Guacamole.
- Mia offers two rounds of complimentary margaritas or mojitos with any dinner service, please request in advance with your host at the time of your reservation. If you would like a specific Tequila for your margaritas or Rum for your mojitos, please add to your grocery list.
Mexican Fiesta Choices:
Choose four main dish options from the list below, and don’t forget dessert!Chiles Rellenos
- Enchiladas, red or green
- Chicken Fajitas
- Beef Fajitas
- Fish Fajitas
- Potato Tacos
Soup OR Salad: Your choice of tortilla soup OR green salad (Choose one for your group; if you would like both soup and salad, please add $5 per person)
Dessert: Churros with Caramel Sauce are included for the Mexican Fiesta, please choose one additional dessert for your group:
- Key Lime Pie
- Chocolate Cake
- Rice Pudding
- Poached Pears
- Pineapple Upside Cake
- Three Milks Cake
- Sopapillas with Vanilla ice cream
Mia’s Delights Will Take Care of it All
We offer professional cooking services right in the comfort of your Los Cabos vacation home.
Calle Tabasco #20, San José del Cabo B.C.S, MX, C.P. 23550
Nextel (011-52) 624 188-4943
Phone: (011-52) 624 130-3419